Permanent Australian residents and those children holding an approved visa subclass entitled to be enrol at Lake Monger Primary School.
International students may be enrolled on a full fee paying basis by contacting TAFE International. The most up-to-date information can be obtained by visiting their website.
Please provide the following documents as part of our enrolment process.
- Child’s passport and travel documents
- Evidence of date of entry into Australia
- Visa (including three digit visa subclass number). Some visa subclasses allow for automatic enrolment, however some visas require a fee to be paid.
- Birth certificate;
- Identity documents;
- Australian Immunisation certificate (ACIR);
- Court orders if applicable;
- Proof of address;
- Emergency contact details;
- Details of any disability;
- Any ongoing medical condition and procedure to be followed during the school day.
Australian Immunisation Certificate (ACIR): You can get this through Logging into Medicare on line via (mygov.au) this a national register that records all vaccines given to people of all ages in Australia.
If you do not have a Medicare number contact:
Central Immunisation Clinic
16 Rheola St
West Perth, WA 6005
Ph: 9321 1312